What Is Mounting Hardware?
Best Mounting Hardware For The Money
Here are some of the better examples of mounting hardware available to buy:
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Hole
- 3/8"-16 Threaded Hole
- Removable 1/4"-20 to 1/4"-20 Screw
- Large Knurled Edge 1/4"-20 Locknut (Red)
- Attaches to tubes from .5 to 2 inches.
- Supports up to 33 lbs.
- Attaches to many accessory arms including Manfrotto Magic Arms.
- Converts a 5/8- Inch Stud to a 17Mm Long 1/4- Inch- 20M thread,
- Maximum load: 2KG
- Minimum opening diameter :9mm
- Maximum opening diameter: 50mm
- Standard 5/8"-27 Male Thread
- Easy install to shelves, plate glass, cross bars, steel or desktop.
- Only products purchased from authorized dealers such as Amazon.com are eligible for an extended 3 year warranty. 5 years in all.
- [20 x] Backdrop Support Spring Clamp
- 3.75 Inch Long
- 2 Inch Opening Jaw
- Multi Functional: Photo Studio / Woodwork / Artwork
- Rounded Handle for Comfortable Grip
- Variable friction control for accurate adjustment.
- Camera bracket allows easy attachment of equipment.
- This Light stand adapter is great for wall and ceiling mount.
- Wall Mount Stud 5/8".
- 1/4" Thread on top.
- Great for Studio setting.
- A neccessory tool for photpgraphy video shooting. Note: the strobe light is not included!
- Easily attaches an umbrella to your light stand.
- Tilting feature adds adjustability to light and umbrella.
- Great for precise positioning of light fixtures or gobos.
- Easy to use.
Features of Mounting Hardware
The Latest In Mounting Hardware
- Comprehensive solution for hanging lights from suspended drop ceiling frame with 1 inch wide T-bar; secure attachment of lights and power cord to the framing with x-clamps aka scissor clamps
- Great solution for lighting high traffic areas or small studios where floor stands would be in the way, and an excellent solution for background lighting and ID portrait set-ups
- Includes 2-X Clamp with light mount stud and 4 plastic wire hooks for cable suspension; standard 5/8 inch light mount stud or 1/4 inch x 20 screw mount
- Maximum weight of suspended object is dependent on attachment method of suspended ceiling frames, and installation may require the addition of support wires; installation instructions included (see "Technical Specification" link below)
- Combine with ALZO 16 inch extension rod and ALZO 25 foot power extension cord with 3 illuminated outlets
- Matthews MQ Mount - Matthews 1 Year Warranty
- Anti-crush jaws designed to clamp T-12 LED & fluorescent light tubes with minimal light loss
- Knurled 3/8" pin compatible with all grip heads, including 2.5", 4.5", mini and microgrip heads
- Tapped 1/4"-20 pin for expanded rigging and expanded length
- Manufactured from lightweight, high impact plastic and aluminum parts
STANDARD DESIGN: This super clamp with standard 1/4 and 3/8 screw thread holes and 5/8 conversion screw can be mounted virtually anywhere
WIDE APPLICABILITY: It is universal that can fix onto any shaped body like cameras, lights, umbrellas, hooks, shelves, plate glass, cross bars, music stand etc
NON-SLIP DESIGN: With non-slip rubber pad on the inner side of the crab clamp can make it not easy to slide down to provide strength and stability, but also protect equipment from scratch
PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE: Opening range of the clamp is 0.79-2.24inches/2-5.7cm, and the maximum load-bearing capacity is 4.4lbs/2kg
STONG CONSTRUCTION: All-metal design (Weight: 0.26lbs/0.12kg) helps to provide strength and stability, solid and durable, corrosion resistance
Mounting Hardware Video
Here is a YouTube video discussing various types of mounting hardware: