What Are Candles?
Best Candles For The Money
Here are some of the better examples of candles available to buy:
SaleBestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Emergency Candles, Clear Mist - SET OF 3 Long-Burning Survival Candles
- Emergency Essentials
SaleBestseller No. 3
Coleman Citronella Candle Outdoor Lantern - 70+ Hours, 6.7 Ounce
- Excellent for backyards, campsites, picnic areas and patios
- Provides ambiance and keeps nights peaceful with our unique Coleman Lantern design
- Repels mosquitoes
- Unique Citronella candle provides a pleasant ambiance and keeps nights peaceful
Bestseller No. 4
Emergency Candles by CandleLife -115 Hours , Clear Mist
- Set of three emergency candles - each lasts over 115 hours
- Liquid paraffin, odorless and smokeless
- Definite home emergency item
- Packaged with a plastic storage cap, so you won't have to worry about messy spills
- Thoughtful neighbor, friend, or family gift
Bestseller No. 5
Firetins Emergency Candle 50 Hour
- Smokeless and odourless
- Small in size and weight, multiple Firetins can easily fit in a backpack, glove box etc...
- Ideal for camping, hiking, fishing, hunting... multipurpose tin can
- Great addition to an emergency kit or survival kit
- Makes a great light source in case of a power outage
SaleBestseller No. 6
Sterno 30278 100-Hour Emergency Liquid Wax Candles, 4-Pack
- Liquid wax candles come in a pack of (4) and are perfect for emergency situations
- 100-hour burn time
- Burns safe and clean for up to 100-hours
- No messy wax drippings
- High quality wick prevents smoke and unintended second ignition
Bestseller No. 7
Colonial Concepts 100-Hour Candle
- Up To 100 Hour Burn Time With 1/4 Inch Wick
- Burns Clean, Odorless And Smokeless
- Perfect For Long-Term Storage As Fuel Won't Break Down Over Time
- Adjustable Wick For Extra Light
- Shatterproof Container And Re-Sealable Cap For Easy Storage And Safety
SaleBestseller No. 8
SaleBestseller No. 9
SaleBestseller No. 10
ZarkkA LED Safety Light Strobe Lights for Nighttime Running Walking Cycling Workout & For Runner Best Flashing Warning Lights
- 【DESIGNED BY USA】:- ZARKKA LED Safety Lights are mini sized, detachable hook, lightweight, compact, and with two high brightness LED lights; steady and flashing strobe. Powered by two coin batteries (CR2032), Working time lasting up to 20~40 hours under steady or strobe light mode. Assembled with silicon handle for FLEXIBLE USAGE and WEATHER RESISTANCE
- 【6 PACK & 6 EXTRA BATTERIES】:- Including 6 Safety lights there are 2 pcs of each color(Red, Blue and Green). 2 x Red 2 x Blue and 2 x Green, 6 x extra replacement batteries(CR2032).
- 【HOW TO USE】:- 3 lighting modes: steady, fast strobe, slow flash. the silicon detachable hook can easily be fixed on the tree, bike, backpacks even you can put the single light into your pockets, waist belt, running gear, armbands. when the power was out you can replace the batteries without any tools only hands will work.
- 【VERSATILE & WEATHER RESISTANT】:- The Safety Lights can help to keep you and your dog or cat safe. you are safety to running, walking, jogging, cycling when wearing the lights to make sure other people can see you in the low light condition or at night. these are weatherproof you can bring them to enjoy all actives anytime and anywhere.
- 【ONE-YEAR WARRANTY】:- You are having 1-year warranty on what you paid and Zarkka will provide the best service to all customers any question welcome to get our professional service team.
Features of Candles
The Latest In Candles
AlphaMercantile Citronella Candle Tin Set of 2 - I Fucking Hate Mosquitoes - Tell The Little Buggers What You Really Think - from
- CITRONELLA CANDLES ARE FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. Use indoors may cause eye and throat irritation
- Candle size - 2.5 oz. Tin size 2.5" Diameter
- Soy Wax
- Our citronella candle tins will burn for 15 to 20 hours of pleasantly scented natural protection - enough for several meals on the patio or an evening under the stars. The compact size fits anywhere, and the lid makes them ideal for camping or backpacking adventures.
Here is a YouTube video discussing various types of candles: