What Is Job Site Lighting?
What would we do without light? Not sunlight or fire—but light that we can turn on with the flip of a switch? It’s likely that many people would place this invention in their top five list of best inventions of all time—and for good reason. Particularly for those who work in jobs, such as construction, in which paying attention to detail is of the utmost importance, this invention takes the cake.
It is in these situations where job site lighting is crucial. Being able to work through the night is paramount for completing the tasks needed. Apart from that, having reliable job site lighting is important for safety and as an anti-theft method. If people are not able to see where they are going on a construction site at night, they can very easily injure themselves or others. For security purposes, having adequate lighting means that valuable equipment is kept safe and thereby safeguards against delays that may occur due to theft.
Best Job Site Lighting For The Money
Here are some of the better examples of job site lighting available to buy:
- Super Bright & Power Saving: 30W handheld portable lighting, 1500 Lumen, replace 200W traditional halogen bulb by 30W COB LED and save 80% on electricity bill of lighting
- 3 Modes & Waterproof: Press the switch on button turn on the rechargeable cob work light: High, Low, Strobe Brightness Mode. IP65 Waterproof rating, ensure the led work light rechargeable works fine in rainy days
- LED Work Lights Portable & Flexibility: Because the led work light adjustable is cordless. with a 180 degree adjustable lamp stand. So you can put it in anywhere just you like. led work light hanging on truck or hand held. Even on the ground, in the basement, garage or garden at night
- LED Work Light Rechargeable & Battery Powered: Powered by 2 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries(included) or 4 AA batteries(not included), equipped a USB cable allows for quick and convenient charging. Also Serve as a convenient power bank for charging your phone and other devices in emergency
- Widely Used: Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Barbecue, Car Repairing, Truck, Shop, Exploring and more Outdoor Activities. (Free battery is not covered by the warranty!)
- Super Bright COB Light:a 30W max,1200 Lumens COB LED Light built-in two rechargeable 2000 mAh 18650 Li-ion battery and with USB port to charge the mobile or other devices.
- 3 Modes Function:Three different modes help you in many situation,high brightness, low Brightness,SOS flash.Press the switch on button to turn on the light, and then press the button to switch among 3 modes.
- Hook Design And Magnet Adsorption:Built-in super-strong magnet, which can be attached to metal surfaces such as car bodies to provide temporary lighting. The hook design allows the lamp to be hung on objects such as tents that cannot be absorbed. Adapt to various difficult environments and make work emergency more convenient.
- Portability Make Wild Applications:Cordless &rechargeable make our lamp great for home, outdoor, Car repair, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, working on electronics, emergency roadside repairs, or multipurpose work etc.
- WARSUN LABEL ADDED and WARRANTY: 100% Guaranteed Product Satisfaction, 30 Days No Hassle Money Back and 1 Year Warranty.
- MULTIFUNCTION: can be used as a table lamp in your room, garages or art studios, a work light in photography and workshops, and even a growth light for indoor plants
- PRACTICAL LAMP: having firm clamping grips that do not leave marks on your surfaces, can be used indoors and outdoors
- ADVANTAGES: 8.5-inch adjustable aluminum reflector could precisely focus light you need. Non-marring clamp grips for a secure hold. A convenient on/off button with 6 ft long cord
- SPECIFICATIONS: 8.5X4.25X10 inch, rated for up to a 150-Watt medium base bulb (E26)
- Perfect as a portable, multi-purpose lighting solution | Wrap the bendable legs around almost anything
- Adhere the magnetic side to metal surfaces | Mount and demount it in seconds
- Scare off intruders from 13' away | Protect your camping gear while you sleep
- Rotate the head a full 360 | Save power with the motion detector setting
- Bend the legs to stabilize it on any surface | Push the manual button to use it as a flashlight
- 3 Bright Leds Illuminate Dark Jobsite Work Areas
- 2 Brightness Settings Of 500 Lumens & 250 Lumens Provide Flexibility For Maximum Light Output Or Extended Run Time
- 140deg Pivoting Head Provides Versatility For Lighting Work Surfaces
- 3 Bright LED's illuminates dark jobsite work areas
- Brightness Settings; 500 & 250 Lumens
- BRIGHT 1,080 Lumen 5,000K Brilliant light where you need it, when you need it!
- Long-Lasting Super-Bright LEDs Never Need Replacing | Never replace Hot bulbs again with your NEW PowerSmith LED work light!
- Adjustable Extra-Large Metal Hook | Great for working at home, in the garage, shop, auto, or RV!
- Fully Adjustable 360° Tilting Head | Position the light exactly where you need it for your next DIY project!
- Sealed On/Off Switch | The NEW PowerSmith PWL110S 1080 Lumen LED work light is completely ALL-weather proof!
- 15W 24LED super bright LED work lights, bright enough.
- With 2 Blue and 2 Red Flashing LEDS, the best gear in a roadside emergency.
- Built in high quality lithium battery and with 2USB port to charge the mobile devices.
- Portable and Lightweight work light, easy to carry or put onto the ground with the stand or hanging for camping, fishing,even if the back-up when it's power cut.
- 360° Rotating and waterproof durable outdoor spotlights to meet more requirements.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in china
- A single 160 lumen LED provides a bright, white light for the Milwaukee M18 LED Work Light
- A professionally designed reflector and electronic package shine a smooth, brilliant beam up to four times longer than standard incandescent lights
- Super Bright COB Lamp-COB (chip on board) technology increases lumen-output per square inch, providing bright flood illumination with greater energy efficiency than standard SMD LEDs
- 5 Working Modes:High Brightness / Medium Brightness / Front Light / Red Warning / Strobe Red. Switch and shifting position controlled by pressing the button on the convex of the lamp.
- Intelligent Design: The lighthead 360°rotating, suitable for multi-angle illumination,Great for car repair, home lighting, Fishing,Camping,Cycling power outages, emergency
- Magnetic base&Swivel hook: Built-in super magnet, adsorb any iron products with fixed lighting,The bottom designed with a hook. Ability to hung, easy to repair and suitable for multiple scenarios.
- Water-resistant, But DO NOT PUT INTO WATER.Built-in rchargerable 18650 Li recharging battery,You can charge it on usb cabel,will give you up to 4 hours of continuous runtime after full charged.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in china
- 160 Lumen Cree XRE LED Light - 2X Brighter and Whiter than Incandescent
- M12 LED Electronics - 2X Longer Run Time with Less Heat
How Are Job Site Lights Used?When buying work lights, make sure that you buy job site lights that will work proficiently and safely in your conditions. Look for durable, waterproof, and portable lights that you can easily move about and position in such a way that they don’t interfere with your work.
The new trend in job site lights is LED lights. However, there are a few misconceptions about LED work lights. One is that job site lights should be temporarily set up and be disposable. But just because this has always been how it’s been done doesn’t mean it’s the most efficient process.
Another misconception is that changing from string lights to purpose LED lights does not affect the labor involved in setting them up. This simply is not true. The use of more advanced and wider-view LED work lights means getting set up with only one light instead of more than 200 smaller ones.
Using LED work lights not only means that there is less labor used in setting up the lights, but it also means that less energy is consumed when the lights are turned on. While upfront costs of using LED lights are higher, you still see savings over time since you don’t have to constantly repurchase string lights.
The same is true of clamp lights. Clamp lights are great because they can be used on the move. Their portability and flexibility in use are their best features. Because you can use clamp lights just about everywhere and can position them exactly where you need them to be, they are invaluable on job sites.
Next time you are on a job working through the night, carefully consider what type of light you should use. Although the traditional option has always been using string lights, the trend has now moved toward using LED work lights. Combine these with clamp lights and you have a fast and flexible approach to lighting that is more efficient in terms of both energy consumption as well as in the amount of labor used in setting up your lights.
The Latest In Job Site Lighting
- 【SUPER BRIGHT & 3 MODES】This 20W 1000LM extremely bright Lightweight flood work light can easily illuminate a large area.Dimmable in 2 brightness levels (high/low) can meet more requirements,1 emergency SOS function can perfectly serve as a signal for help.
- 【EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY】Built-in 5000mAH Lithium batteries.can be charged with USB cable (4-5hrs) and can also serve as a power supply to charge your phone for emergency.make your Outdoor Activities safe and happy
- 【LONG-LASTING】Up to 6hrs in the lowest brightness and 4hrs in the most bright level. With a heat-diffusing body, it's lifespan can reach to 50,000 hours, you can rest assured as the back-up for power cut.
- 【Easy to Carry & VERSATILE】The handle can rotate 180 degree and can be used as kickstand. With the 1.2 lb lightweight, this work light is easy to put by your side and is ideal for outdoor and indoor activity,work shop, car maintenance, Garden,garage,camping, fishing
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】 If you don't Like your protable work light or if there are any issues with it, Contact us first, We will replace or full refund your purchase.
Job Site Lighting Video
Here is a YouTube video discussing various types of job site lighting: