What Are Incandescent Bulbs?
Best Incandescent Bulbs For The Money
Here are some of the better examples of incandescent bulbs available to buy:
Bestseller No. 1
Brightown Clear Globe G40 Screw Base Light Bulbs, 1.5-Inch, Pack of 25
- 1.5" globe bulbs. 25-count bulbs per pack
- Clear glass bulbs cast a warm white glow
- Fits Socket: C7 / E12 base,. Each Piece 120V/5W
- UL listed for Indoor and Outdoor Uses
- For G40 String lights, please search asin#B00R25V6LI
SaleBestseller No. 2
Philips Indoor BR30 Flood Light Bulb: 2710-Kelvin, 65-Watt, Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 12-Pack
- This 65-watt bulb casts a soft white glow with reduced glare using uniform, diffused illumination.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2710-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity.Voltage:120
- Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $7.83 (based on three hours/day).
- This product ships as a 12-pack.
SaleBestseller No. 3
4 Pack 25WLITE 25 Watt Replacement light Bulb for Authentic Scentsy Full-Size Warmer
- For use in Large/Full Size Authentic Scentsy candle warmers. Replaces KE-25WLITE.
- Designed to melt scented candle wax without over heating or under heating scented candlewax.
- Perfect replacement for use in Pink Zebra's Simmering Lights line of scented candle warmers.
- Length is 3.0" (in) Diameter is 2.06"(in)
- 1,500 Hours, 3200K, 180 Lumens, Candelabra (E12) Base
SaleBestseller No. 4
GE Lighting Crystal Clear 24782 40-Watt, 370/280-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 12-Pack
- Bent Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces
- Uses 40-watts
- 370/280 lumens providing subtle, reassuring light
- Lasts 1.4/3.6 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $4.82/$4.33 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
SaleBestseller No. 5
Whirlpool 8206232A Light Bulb
- Manufacturer model # 8206232A
- Genuine Replacement Part
- Whirlpool item
Bestseller No. 6
Pack of 20pcs 11 Watt S14 Warm Replacement Glass Bulbs - E26 Medium Candelabra Screw Base Light Bubs for Commercial Grade Outdoor Patio Vintage String Lights 16-Gauge Wiring
- 11 Watt S14 Clear Sign replacement Bulbs
- S14 commercial grade bulbs
- E26 Base, UL listed, Long life 6,000 hour Bulbs
- Fits for E26 socket outdoor commercial stringers.
- 20 Pack of Clear 11 Watt S14 Replacement Bulbs - For Indoor and Outdoor use: Commercial Grade 16 Gauge Wiring
Bestseller No. 7
Salt Lamp Bulbs Himalayn Original Replacement Bulbs E12 Socket Long Lasting Incandescent Light Bulbs-6 Pack
- 120V-15 Watt Fits E12 Socket
- Bulb Height: Approximately 2.0nches
- One package include 6 pack bulbs.
- Long life and dimmable brightness design can provide you with better light service
- Great suitable for use with Himalayan salt lamps and baskets and Incandescent Bulbs
Bestseller No. 8
ECOFLEX Long Lasting 15 Watt E12 Socket Incandescent Candelabra Salt Lamp Bulb - Pack of 12
- 1 - 12 Pack of ECOFLEX Incandescent Salt Lamp Bulbs
- Bulb Size: 2.25" x 0.75" / Socket Size: E12 Candelabra
- A value pack of 12 replacement bulbs designed to fit most Himalayan Salt Lamps
- Dimmable incandescent bulbs that can be adjusted to fit your needs
- Package Includes: 12 - 15W Long Lasting Incandescent Bulbs
Bestseller No. 9
Philips Night Light Clear C7 Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 7-Watt, Candelabra Base, 4-Pack
- This 7-watt, clear C7 bulb produces soft, white light - adding gentle, decorative illumination where you need it.
- The Philips night light has a sleek, compact design--great for night lights and small lamps. Provides ideal light for night time safety, convenience and security.
- Features a Candelabra base. Long-lasting bulb design lasts more than two-and-a-half years, if used for up to three hours per day.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $0.84 (based on three hours/day).
- This product ships as a 4-pack.
Bestseller No. 10
Features of Incandescent Bulbs
The Latest In Incandescent Bulbs
No products found.
Incandescent Bulbs Video
Here is a YouTube video discussing various types of incandescent bulbs: