What Are LED Bulbs?
Best LED Bulbs For The Money
Here are some of the better examples of led bulbs available to buy:
SaleBestseller No. 1
SYLVANIA 60W Equivalent, LED Light Bulb, A19 Lamp, Efficient 8.5W, Soft White 2700K, 24 Pack
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won't need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
SaleBestseller No. 2
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Bulb (1 Bulb Compatible with Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Choose from 16 million colors to instantly change the look and atmosphere of your room or control your lights with your Voice device. Requiring the Hue hub (sold separately) for the full Hue experience
- Voice control: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App. Ideal for your favorite ceiling fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, pendant lights, and more throughout your home
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor
SaleBestseller No. 3
Philips Hue White A19 4-Pack 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Bulb (4 A19 60W White Bulbs Compatible with Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Add additional Smart light points to your home and expand your Philips Hue ecosystem with this 4-bulb White Smart Bulb pack. Requires the Philips Hue hub for full experience, sold separately
- Turn lights on/off, dim to the desired level and set up schedules from wherever you have WiFi connection using the Philips Hue App (iOS and Android). Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub (sold separately). Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App
- Connect the bulbs directly to your other Smart Home Devices like Amazon Echo Plus, Nest, or SmartThings systems. Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor
SaleBestseller No. 4
LIFX Mini White (A19) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb, Dimmable, Warm White, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and The Google Assistant
- Works with Alexa (Alexa device sold separately), Apple HomeKit and the Google Assistant for voice control
- Easy set up. LIFX screws in like any traditional light bulb. Simply download the app, connect to Wi-Fi and you're ready to go. No hub needed
- Built in Wi-Fi & LIFX cloud. Offers full Lighting control via Wi-Fi with our LIFX iOS, Android and windows 10 apps. Access your bulbs anywhere, anytime via the cloud
- Dimmable. Connected Lighting for your space, time of day, and mood. Experience how subtle adjustments in brightness can enhance the comfort of any room
- Intuitive control. Control lights individually or as Groups, set timers for one touch automation
Bestseller No. 5
AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 15,000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, this bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmoshphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 10.5 watts of energy, saving up to $81.68 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.26 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
SaleBestseller No. 6
Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote (Installation-Free, Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs), 1
- TAKE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch allows you to control your Philips Hue smart lights from the comfort of your couch or bed. The battery-powered Wireless Hue Dimmer Switch with Remote smoothly adjusts the intensity and color of your Philips Hue smart bulbs, and switches them on and off
- SCHEDULE YOUR OWN CUSTOM LIGHTING SCENES: When using your Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Philips Hue Smart Bulbs, you can use the on-button to switch between 4 light recipes without the Philips Hue app, or use the Philips Hue app to configure your 4 favorite scenes hue ecosystem. This is the perfect way to personalize your smart home
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Control up to 50 lights using the Philips Hue hub, or use the Dimmer switch without the Philips Hue Hub to control up to 10 smart lights. The Philips Hue Dimmer switch doesn't require an internet connection to work
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILIITY: Mount the Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch anywhere with the included screws or adhesive tape, the removable remote for ease of use. No re-wiring required
- EASY INSTALLATION: Install your Philips Hue device in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our default settings give you immediate control over your smart lights. Customize the smart lighting scene settings in the app to fit your needs
SaleBestseller No. 7
Sensor Lights Bulb Dusk to Dawn LED Light Bulbs Smart Lighting Lamp 7W E26/E27 Automatic On/Off, Indoor/Outdoor Yard Porch Patio Garage Garden (Warm White, 2 Pack)
- DUSK TO DAWN FEATURE: Built-in sensors that turn on the dusk to dawn light bulb automatically at dusk and turn it off when it's dawn. This eliminates the need to physically turn the bulb off and on.
- ENERGY SAVING: The dusk to dawn Light bulb uses less power compared to traditional bulbs and, therefore, cuts your electricity costs.
- LONG LIFE: The outdoor smart light bulb is made of plastic mask according to the LED chip unique cooling requirements thus ensuring long life.
- IMPROVED SECURITY: The outdoor sensing light bulb will light up your home even when you are not around as long as it is dark.
- 100% WARRANTY: 12 Months MONEY BACK Guarantee and 24 Months WARRANTY. This is totally risk-free buy, we will replace the dusk to dawn light bulb if there's any problem.
Bestseller No. 8
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit, 2 A19 Bulbs and 1 Bridge, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- Choose from 16 million colors and shades of white to instantly change the look and atmosphere of your room. Control remotely with your smartphone or tablet, create custom scenes and unleash your creativity
- Voice control: control your Philips hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple homekit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- Lifetime: 25, 000 hours or 23 years with normal use. To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the hue mobile app and pair your hue bridge. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips hue app. Ideal for your favorite Ceiling Fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, Pendant lights, and more throughout your home
- Easily expand your Lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a hue dimmer switch, hue tap, or hue motion sensor
- Comes with 2 Philips hue white and Color ambiance a19 60W energy Star certified LED smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans), Philips hue hub and three-year warranty
SaleBestseller No. 9
Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 8.5-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Soft White, 16-Pack
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb
- At 2700-Kelvin, these soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index) to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
- These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won't degrade over time
- LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to hazardous waste.Not for use with Philips HUE products
- Each bulb in this pack of 16 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement
SaleBestseller No. 10
Phillips LED Dimmable A19 Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect 800-Lumen, 2200-2700 Kelvin, 9.5-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Frosted, Soft White, 4-Pack
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60-Watt incandescents. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- Warm Glow dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light--from 2200- to 2700-kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- These best-in-class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- A19 soft white light bulbs are perfect anywhere you need a balance of clarity and warmth with the flexibility of dimming in an slightly smaller bulb. The E26 medium base fits standard fixtures on pendant, vanity, and bare lamps.
- This 4-pack of A19 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
Features of LED Bulbs
The Latest In LED Bulbs
No products found.
LED Bulbs Video
Here is a YouTube video discussing various types of led bulbs: